Natural Choice Products Probiotics
To order any of the Products you will be sent to our Secure Web store where you will find the best quality, plant-based medical grade enzymes, probiotics, herbs and superfoods for the best prices in the country.
What Makes Our Patented Probiotic Superior?
Our unique novel strain is documented with laboratory tests proving to be:
PROTEOLYTIC: Proteolytic means that the substance tested has the ability to break down the shells of proteins and polypeptides. Controlled laboratory tests are conducted in petri plates where the agent being tested is introduced to the medium. If the incubated plates show a cleared area, it indicates proteolytic activity. This means our Probiotic is useful and effective in breaking down target proteins such as those encasing viruses and tumors.
ANTI-VIRAL/ANTI-RETOVIRAL: A study was conducted using Probiotic Blend with the Rauscher's leukemia virus disease model, a known retrovirus used in laboratory testing. The result of the effectiveness of L. plantarum- OM demonstrated that this Probiotic contains or produces a powerful anti-viral agent. Our Probiotic even has anti-viral capabilities that include screening a pharmaceutical agent to determine whether the pharmaceutical agent has any anti-retrovirus activity. Retroviruses are the cause of considerable human illness and mortality. Although these viruses have been known to exist and cause disease in animals for nearly a century, we have only become truly aware of their role as a human pathogen in the past two decades with the spread of HIV. The anti-retorvirus activity of Probiotic Blend includes altering the disease pattern for a retrovirus selected from the group consisting of the Rauscher leukemia, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and T-lymphotropic virus.
ANTI-TUMORAL: The Sarcoma 180 tumor model is an established model for evaluating anti-tumoral agents. In a clinical study by oral gavage using the Sarcoma 180 model in mice, the tumor inhibition ranged from 84% to 96% for each group.
Reduces existing tumors. Laboratory testing shows that the Probiotic Blend has anti-tumoral capabilities including reducing tumor size in a Sarcoma 180 tumor.
ANTI-BACTERIAL: The antibacterial activity of Probiotic Blend may be the result of the production of lactic acid (which lowers the pH of the growth medium) or by the production of an antibiotic.
The Allowed Claims Are as Follows
1. An L. Plantarum, OM Strain having proteolytic activity.
2. An agent having anti-tumoral capability comprising L. Plantarum, OM Strain.
3. The L. Plantarum, OM Strain reduces tumor size in a Sarcoma 180 tumor model.
4. An agent having anti-viral capabilities comprising L. Plantarum, OM Strain.
5. The agent L. Plantarum, OM Strain wherein the anti-viral capability includes screening a pharmaceutical agent to determine where the pharmaceutical agent has any anti-retrovirus activity.
6. The agent L. Plantarum, OM Strain wherein the anti-viral capability includes anti-retrovirus activity.
7. The agent L. Plantarum, OM Strain wherein the anti-retrovirus activity includes altering the disease pattern for a retrovirus selected for the group consisting of the Rauscher Virus, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and T-Lymphotrophic Virus.
8. A nutritional supplement wherein the L. Plantarum, OM Strain, can be maintained in a human gastrointestinal system.